Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Welcome Home!

We are in a place where we have to learn to lean and depend on God.  A place where the enemy can't pluck us up, where we are so deeply rooted and grounded that every distraction, circumstance, and situation can't move us nor cause us to waver in the promises of God.  The things that we have been through and are going through is for God to ripen our victory.  Don't even fear death, for death is swallowed up in victory! "Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, immoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye that your labour is not in vain in the Lord." 1 Cor 15:58. As believers, we must die believing.  Nothing should be able to shake our foundation. When we get into a place with God, realizing we are covered in His blood, saturated with the Holy Spirit, and that truly no weapon formed against us shall prosper, we have come home.  We must realize every fiber of our being belong to God.  I've found myself in times past in my life, wrestling with the Will of God for my life, wanting to shrink back in my walk with Him knowing that it would not be pleasing to Him, asking God, why won't you just let me go in my own way, operate out of my flesh and enjoy my flesh, and He simply responded, "You are not your own, you were bought with a price."  I finally came to place where I realized in God was my freedom.  He designed it that way.  Flesh was only temporal and it made you feel good to operate out of flesh, but yet still, there was some aftermath, and it will only leave you feeling empty and nothingless.  I realized in Him, I lived, moved, and had my being, and without Him, I was nothing.  A powerful and yet wonderful lesson to learn in life. I learned that He was really the Way, the True, and the Light.  God is Sovereign and All-knowing, He truly knows the end from the very beginning.  Many times, we take it as by-words, but if we could just rest in God's promises, and take up His yoke which is easy, we would have no worries, our faith will continue to increase, our worship will be for real, and it's nothing the devil can do about it.  It is simply a place of worship.  A place where we give God our all, hold back on nothing, turn everything over to Him realizing He is The Deliverer, The Waymaker, The Peacemaker, The Counsellor, The Alpha and the Omega, The Beginning and the End, and The True Lover of our Soul!  We can do nothing without Him!  Once we come into this place, there are the angels and God with out-stretched arms of love awaiting to say, "Welcome Home, my dear child." Welcome home to your breakthrough, welcome home to your deliverance, welcome home to your peace, welcome home to your joy, welcome home to your riches, and just simply, Welcome Home!

No comments:

Post a Comment